Skip to content

Changes

July 19, 2012

No new post today, but I made a few little changes. Do you like the header with blue text or should I stick to black? Got a couple buttons on the side for easy navigation as well.

I really wanted to move toward a two-column theme, so I could feature some blogging and etsy friends of mine. I’m not talking ads, I’m talking swapping buttons with people I like to increase exposure and build a bit of community. Keep your eyes open for something like that fairly soon. I have been doing a lot of hard thinking about this blog lately, and although I loved the minimal theme that kept my posts front and center, I think this way I can have the best of both worlds.

About these ads
11 Comments leave one →
  1. July 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Always a good idea. :) Maybe you could guest post for some high traffic blogs. That’s a GREAT way to boost your ratings and bring in more traffic. :) Just a thought. ;)

BTW, LOVE the scents! :)

• July 20, 2012 8:32 am

Love the idea! Now I just have to think of a topic to pitch for a guest post… all the good ones seem to be taken, I will just have to be more creative!

2. July 19, 2012 4:06 pm

I like the blue it makes it really pop

3. July 19, 2012 4:16 pm

I like the blue. The new layout is great!

xo,
    Ashley

4. July 20, 2012 5:18 am

I love the new layout – and enjoyed reading the Morocco posts! Thanks for the link :)

• July 20, 2012 8:51 am

Haha, I totally didn’t mean to spam twitter with those Morocco posts, I was simply trying to re-categorize them and I guess the “publicize” tool went nuts! Glad you enjoyed them!

• July 20, 2012 9:45 am

My posts always resend themselves to google reader if I edit them – it’s the old ones I imported from posterous – I think wordpress thinks they’re publishing them for the first time. It’s pretty annoying but oh well!

5. July 20, 2012 9:12 am

I like the blue, and the new layout!

6. July 20, 2012 11:58 am

Great changes, Staci! Me gusta. :)