- Cleaning releases endorphins.
- Cable went out.
- Mother in law’s coming to visit.
- Mother’s coming to visit.
- Baby-proofing (or puppy-proofing for that matter).
- Throwing a party.
- Just threw a party.
- Trying to sell your house.
- (In college) a big paper’s due soon.
- “Getting anger out” cleaning.
- Spring cleaning.
- New Year’s Resolution cleaning.
- Gotta try out a new cleaning product.
- Time to shoot “after” pics for your blog (hehe).
- House-guests coming to visit.
- Trying to convince your husband to let you buy new decor items.
- Realized your house has had the same “look” for 5 years.
- Look around and realize you can’t remember last time you vacuumed.
- Trying to impress boyfriend/girlfriend (gotta keep the “perfect” facade up as long as possible!).
- (In college) dorm inspections.
- Cleaning reduces allergies.
- Starring on an episode of an HGTV show.
- Family staged an intervention.
As for me, I’m heading off to start on #5 (we’re babysitting our nephew and niece this evening).
Got any more reasons? I’d love to be able to hit 50!!