Believe it or not, I blogged about these chairs we scored for $5… over a year ago. I painted one of them dark brown! And the project stalled out.
Until now! All of the chairs now have 2 coats of brown paint and 2 coats of polycoat. Feels good to get that nagging feeling off my back.
The curtains I wrote about last week turned out to be more difficult than anticipated. The fabric was fine when sewing lengthwise, but then I found out that along the width, they were stretchy. This wreaks havoc on any kind of straight line. But I finished ’em and now they’re off my plate too. So they aren’t the best. At least they’re done!
Note to self: When buying curtain fabric, make sure it isn’t strechy at all! Also, don’t do plaid because lining up stripes (so when the curtains are closed they line up) is a PAIN!