Hey, youngster. I know your graduation party is coming up and you’re gonna have some money burning a hole in your pocket. Did you know that dorm rooms are boring, personality-less spaces? With white walls and tile floors? Well, they are… unless you use your graduation money to spruce things up! Better yet, stretch your dollars as far as they can go by shopping exclusively in the clearance section!
That’s right, I placed a random and completely unnecessary parameter on my inspiration board. Everything pictured is on sale at Urban Outfitters. RIGHT NOW! Which means that it won’t be terribly long until these links are obsolete, I admit this. I believe that you, future Dean’s List scholar, can figure out how to do the same with other clearance objects in the future. (Note: I was not perked by UO to shop specifically on the one site. I just felt like it.)
All of these items can be pictured for less than $200 total.
- Save yourself a ton of money and stuff your current well-worn comforter into this new Diamond Stamp Duvet Cover instead of buying a whole new set. Now you have more money for
video gamestextbooks. $29.99.
- This sweet cream-colored crochet curtain can help add a bit of warmth and texture to your sterile white abode. $39.99.
- You know what’s expensive? Rugs. You know what’s cold? Tile. Use this budget-priced 60″ round rug (a pretty good size) to protect your delicate feet from the icy floor. $39.99
- Think outside the box. This cute bike basket can be strapped around a wood slat on your standard-issue dorm bed and act as a bedside table, since finding a bedside table 3+ feet tall is… not easy. What? You haven’t lofted your bed yet? Kid, that is the surefire way to create more floor space for hanging out and
watching Netflixdoing homework. Get on it. $34.99.
- Lastly, get a couple of cool prints to put on the wall. The light one comes already framed–isn’t that nice? $9.99 and $19.99.
Okay, now that I think about it… I want all of this stuff for my place!
Please share with your favorite high school grad.